COLUMBUS, Ohio — All of Ohio State’s freshmen in the Buckeyes’ 2018 class are on campus.
And now, they have their numbers.
Ohio State unveiled its roster for 2018. Here is a list of the numbers for all of the incoming freshmen that did not enroll in the spring. Check out the numbers of the freshmen that early enrolled from the spring roster.
* No. 6, defensive tackle Taron Vincent
* No. 7, linebacker Teradja Mitchell
* No. 11, defensive end Tyreke Smith
* No. 15, safety Josh Proctor
* No. 16, receiver Cameron Brown
* No. 17, receiver Kamryn Babb
* No. 17, athlete Alex Williams
* No. 24, running back Brian Snead
* No. 26, H-back Jaelen Gill
* No. 29, safety Marcus Hooker
* No. 36, linebacker K’Vaughan Pope
* No. 38, defensive end Javontae Jean-Baptiste
* No. 54, defensive end Tyler Friday
* No. 77, offensive tackle Nicholas Petit-Frere
* No. 85, wide receiver L’Christian Smith
* No. 86, wide receiver Chris Olave
* No. 88, tight end Jeremy Ruckert
Other roster notes:
* Jaylen Harris also underwent a number change, going from No. 15 in the spring to No. 5.
* Jeffrey Okudah, changed his number back to No. 1. He wore No. 11 in the spring.
* Damon Arnette (No. 46) and Rashod Berry (No. 38) kept their numbers from spring.